Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shaved ice anyone?

What is pictured below is heaven on earth also known as the famous Motsumoto's shaved ice. We got this paradise in a cone (multiple times) on our trip, and let me be the first to say I MISS IT!!! While everyone is running around having fro-yo this summer, I am wishing for one of the fro-yo joints on every corner would turn into a shaved ice place. I have googled it. I have wished for it. I have prayed for it. I have put a shaved ice machine on my Chrismas wishlist. This stuff is addicting. Whenever we went to Motsumoto's we would talk about how we loved filming one scene or we were really excited to see the script for another. In Haliewa I really appreciated the trip and enjoyed hanging out with my theatre family. Shaved ice was a big part of our trip. It was even mentioned in the film! We loved the way shaved ice and friendship went together, and friendship was a major reason for the CTE Hawaii trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment